Google Ads manager – German speaking – Lisbon, Portugal
- Portugal, Lisbon View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted: February 1, 2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 61
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A major client of ours is looking for an talented Google ads manager with experience in managing a team of SEA experts who is fluent in both German and English to work in the beautiful city of Lisbon.
This is for a start up account in one of the most stable businesses based in Lisbon, Portugal and you will be working as the head of a small team to drive its growth
With a free relocation package and an amazing benefits package this could be the step up in career you have been looking for.
We are looking for someone with:
- C2 level of German
- Fluency in English
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in managing large google ads campaigns
- Degree in marketing or similar is ideal
As a Specialist Paid Search Consultant, you will:
- Work to build a team environment with strong moral, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture.
- Coach, train, develop and assist in career development of your team.
- Develop and monitor performance plans
- Work closely with the ad Experts to create training programmes
- Adapt and improve the teamwork methodologies and create tools/automation to save time on operational tasks.
- Provide advice and support to the team on new systems
- Assist with hiring and workforce planning.
- Contribute to our client’s projects success, leading a team of approximately 10 to 15 multilingual adConsultants
It would also be great if you had:
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- An understanding of Google Data Studio
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Intensive trainings all year long to enhance your digital skills
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours
- Relocation package
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings and even surfing lessons!
Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities and benefit from our modern, brand-new amenities. We have discount offers at many local businesses and the parties, social interaction and fun is absolutely part of the culture we have spent years creating.
We also promote inter business movement so if you decided you wanted to move to a different office or country then we will absolutely support you in doing that.