- Hampshire, England, United Kingdom, Ringwood, BH View on Map
- posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted: March 24, 2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 84
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Salary Guide Up To £24,000 (Pro Rata)
We are recruiting a Part time Finance assistant (20 hours per week) on behalf of our client. This role will be based at their HQ and will be worked Monday – Friday with flexibility around the working hours.
This role requires the successful applicant to have current or previous experience within a similar finance based role. Our client is an expanding organisation so this opportunity will require someone who is looking to grow and develop within this exciting opportunity.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Work with Sage Line 50
- Coding and processing of Purchase invoices
- Raising and distribution of Sales invoices
- Carryout and understand Bank reconciliations.
- Processing Payroll and timesheets in a timely manner.
- Process and post petty cash returns from each home.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Purchasing of office and home supplies.
The successful applicant will have a good understanding and knowledge of:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Good working Knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Good customer service.
- Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, personable and a team player.
- Copes well under pressure whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, high attention to detail with the ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Methodical, analytical and logical thinker.
- Able to demonstrate use of initiative.
If you believe you have the right skills and would like to be considered for this role, hit the apply button today!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.