Client Accountant (Practice)
- Bedfordshire, England, United Kingdom, Turvey , MK43 8DB View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: April 6, 2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 46
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Salary Guide £35,000 £40,000
This small established Accountancy Practice in Bedfordshire is looking to recruit a qualified Accountant to join their busy team and support a portfolio of Clients.
Reporting to the Owner you will be responsible for
- Accounts preparation for clients, primarily small and medium sized enterprises including limited companies, LLPs, partnerships, charities and sole traders to include Bookkeeping, VAT returns, and Year End Accounts
- Communicating directly with clients, partners and support staff on all matters to ensure all queries are discussed and unresolved matters are brought to the attention of client managers or partner
- Establishing strong and successful relationships with new and historic Clients
The successful Candidate will be fully qualified ACA or ACCA (an exceptional finalist may be considered) and experience in managing a portfolio of Clients in an Accountancy practice is essential. The business is looking for a proactive individual who is customer service focussed, outgoing, friendly and confident. You must be self-sufficient – adept at managing your own time and prioritising tasks.
This is an office-based role and applicants must have their own car as the office is not accessible by public transport.
This is a permanent role paying £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.